The ADVANCED Microdermabrasion System exfoliates and infuses customized skin solutions into the skin to improve overall skin health. Typical skin conditions the Dermasweep Microdermabrasion Md treats are:
- Reducing early aging lines
- Sun-damaged skin / photo damage
- Melasma (irregular brown patches)
- Revitalize dull skin
- Reduction of fine lines
- Hyper-pigmentation (brown patches and age spots)
- Improve and control acne
- Refine enlarged pores
- Uneven skin texture
- Surgical scars
- Pre-Photodynamic Therapy (IPL) treatment
- Improving overall skin health
In one single system, the DermaSweep MD 6000 delivers technology advancements in each of its three levels of skin resurfacing:
1. Particle-free Microdermabrasion for exfoliation of the epidermis. DermaSweep MD’s tipcombinations allow for over one hundred exfoliation possibilities.
Selecting the appropriate tip, along with the adjustable vacuum pressure, allows for safe, painless and controlled exfoliation. DermaSweep’s procedures are much preferable to particle abrasion with aluminum oxide crystals which lack precision, escape into the air onto the patient and cause patient discomfort.
2. Epi-Infusion Using the Epi-Infusion delivery system, skin specific solutions can be directly infused into the skin leaving patients with fresher-feeling and revitalized healthier skin.
It is safe and painless. DermaSweep’s topical solutions are formulated to treat specific dermatological conditions and include Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Panthenol, Vitamin C, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid 3, Glycolic acid, Witch Hazel, Azelaic Acid, KOJIC ACID, Lactic Acid, Bearberry, or Licorice Root dependent on specific targeted needs of the individual. The strengths, combination of solutions, and level of vacuum pressure are completely regulated to offer exactly the strength and depth needed.It is safe and painless.
3. Hydro-Assisted Dermabrasion for the deepest penetrating dermabrasion. Hydro-Assisted dermabrasion delivers the greatest level of vacuum pressure and is combined with the most abrasive tips for the deepest treatment available, infusing customized solutions to improve and replenish client specific conditions.